This website is the property of Auctionista Holding B.V. Our offices are located at De Ruijterkade 107-4, 1011 AB Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our postal address is PO Box 8632, 1114 AN Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our registration number with the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) in Amsterdam is 34189490. Our international VAT number is NL81253029B01.
For each visit made to our website our web server will automatically recognize your domain name and where applicable your e-mail address. When you visit our website we retain the following details:
- Your domain name and where applicable your e-mail address
- Your e-mail address following communication and confirmation of said address
- The domain (name) of other sites you have visited before entering ours (only if directly linked to our website)
- All information with regard to the pages you have visited on our website
- All information you have given to us voluntarily (e.g. research information and/or site and profile information)
- Internal administrative purposes
- Internal marketing purposes
- Improving the content and usability of our website
- Customizing the content of our website
- Informing you on updates and upgrades regarding our websites
- to register your personal user preferences
- to inform you (upon your next site visit) of our latest developments
- to offer you better services when you visit us again
- to ensure that you do not repeatedly get the same ads or information that is no longer relevant
- to modify the content and presentation of our website to your browser type
- Mail communication: should you no longer wish to receive emails form our company, please contact the email address as mentioned above stating your specific request.
- Phone communication: we shall only contact you with regard to information requested or necessary in order to complete your purchase.
- Postal communication: is only used in cases where we have established that the email address supplied is invalid or we have confirmed that you have no access to the site.
Phone & Fax (see our contact page for each country office).[Please also refer to Article 7 of the General Terms & Conditions].
Additional note regarding privacy & data protection in Ireland:
Auctionista commits fully to the complying with all aspects of the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988-2003, including those not mentioned above and summarized as follows below. For full details of the source data please refer to the links at the bottom of this page.
- We shall obtain and process your personal data fairly and in accordance with statutory and other legal obligations.
- We shall take appropriate security measures against unauthorised access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and against its accidental loss or destruction.
- We adopt procedures that ensure high levels of data accuracy, completeness and that your data is up-to-date (as per information shared with us by the user).
- We shall only hold your personal data to the extent that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.